Details for GTC programs in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The first cohort started in November 2013 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. One cohort will have over 9 months four five-day intensive sessions, combining theory, practice, and application.
There are complementary Pre- and Post-Program leadership assessment and results through the Leadership Maturity Framework (LMF). The 9-month process includes mentoring, on-line assignments and coaching support. One also has the option to attend a stand-alone session only.
- Participants can also enroll for the three remaining retreats from February through August. The fees per retreat remain the same and the fees are as follow:
Self-sponsored/ Local not-for-profit: – $ 1,350 ($ 450 per retreat)
Local Company/ Public Sector-sponsored: – $ 1,500 ($ 500 per retreat);
International Corporate / not-for-profit sponsored: – $ 2,025 ($ 675 per retreat.)
- Joining participants are required to attend the remaining three retreats.
- Date: the first session will take place between 6 – 10 November 2013, and can continue if participants sign up for subsequent three cohorts in the extension (remaining three session). The first session is both a stand-alone session and also a part of the four full GTC sessions. You may take the first retreat only or all four sessions. If you choose to take the four-session program, you must attend all four retreats. Other dates are: Retreat 2, February 12-16, 2014: Retreat 3, May 14-18, 2014: Retreat 4, August 6-10, 2014.
- Venue: Abbaba’s Villa, Addis Ababa. The location would allow for expansion and relaxation, which can nurture space for an experiential process. Please contact Abbaba’s Villa directly to book your room. Accommodations are additional.
- Cost: First 5-day retreat only: USD 450 for individual rate for participants living in Africa. USD 500 for local company/public sector sponsored. USD 675 for International participants. Tuition for the entire 9-month program: USD 1800 for participants from within Africa. USD 2000 for company sponsored individuals in Africa and USD 2700 for Individuals from outside of Africa.
- Faculty: sessions will be delivered by faculty flying from the US.
- Scholarships: scholarships will be available for 3 young potentials.
GTC consists of a core 9-month Leadership Intensive programe, consisting of four five-day residential learning retreats, plus group and one-on-one interaction online and by phone between the intensives.
Enrollment will be limited to no more than 25 participants.
For Questions and Application
Contact Nadia Waber or Negash Shiferaw for more information on GTC Africa
Nadia Waber, tel. 00251 (0)911 22 15 05, email@example.com
Negash Shiferaw, tel. 00251 (0)919 17 82 68, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in transformative leadership development in Africa or joining GTC starting in Addis Ababa in November, 2013, please email us.