The STAGES Assessment identifies your core stage of development within the STAGES model, a new theory and assessment methodology for human development.
This is the level from which you consistently make meaning of your life's experiences. The profile indicates a variety of common themes, including strengths and challenges. These themes include your interior thinking and emotions, your actions and collective experiences, and ways you approach balance between these aspects of your life. The assessment also provides a practical recommendations for further development and learning.
Your stage is a coherent and internally consistent belief system that describes how you are likely to think, feel, and behave in various life situations. Each stage also has its own strength and vulnerabilities. STAGES makes the most subtle and explicit distinctions at the high-end of the personal developmental spiral and includes ego-transcendent perspectives.
- Obtain a deep understanding of how you make meaning and what influences your daily strategies and actions.
- Gain a greater understanding of your relationships, and strategies for communication with others.
- Learn your stage, or world view, and level of leadership development.
- Receive personalized comments on your assessment that highlight your particular strengths, vulnerabilities and learning strategies.
- Gain a picture of where you are in your developmental path and what is next for you.
- With optional coaching, gain a deep understanding of the personal implications of your STAGES Assessment, as well as personalized developmental and learning practices you can put to use immediately.
What to Expect
- After completing your purchase, you will receive an email inviting you to complete the assessment.
- The assessment takes approximately 45-60 minutes to complete. Begin only when you have made space in your day to engage with it without interruption or distraction.
- After the assessment is complete, it will be scored by a certified analyst. This process can take up to 1-3 weeks to complete.
- Once complete, you will receive a link to your comprehensive personal assessment profile with your results.
- If you have requested a debrief and coaching session, your coach will contact you to arrange an appointment to review your results and their implications for your development and learning strategies.
$650 for the STAGES Assessment plus personal debrief and coaching session
$400 for the STAGES Assessment, scoring and personal profile
Order STAGES Assessment with personal debrief and coaching session.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Geoff Fitch, Pacific Integral founder, partner, faculty and coach
Terri O'Fallon, Pacific Integral founder and faculty